To be able to use the CLDASH Plugin without any issues, your website must have these requirements:
- WordPress 5.0+
- WooCommerce 3.2+ ( optional )
- Advanced Custom Fields Plugin ( Free or Pro )
- WordPress theme (*Divi THEME 3.1+ OR Extra THEME 2.1+ )
- PHP 7 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
- A minimum memory limit of 256mb.
- Chromium browser
* Divi theme is nor required but is recommended. CLDASH will work with any WordPress theme but some options are specially designed for Divi
Recommended browser – Google Chrome ( Chromium browser )
“Clientdashboard is currently supported on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox latest browser versions.”
I’m getting a 500 server error! #
The main 2 reasons for that error are:
1- Old PHP version, PHP 5.6 or less.
2- low memory limit.
3- Plugin conflict
The plugin does not require fancy server resources, any linux host will do, but since the plugin is designed for Divi, you will maybee need to increse your memory limit since Divi uses more memory. You will need to have a memory limit of 256mb to work without any issues, also stay away from old PHP versions ( 5.6 or less ), they are not safe and use a lot of memory.
CLDASH will not affect Divi or any WordPress theme functionalities in any way. If you are getting the 500 error please check your wordpress theme or plugins.
How to increase Memory Limit #
After upgrading your PHP to a newer version, let’s increase the memory limit by adding these 2 lines to your wp-config.php file, BEFORE the line that says /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );