Table of Contents
CLDASH will generate a random clienet code. Your client will need Clientcode to login to the app. Here you can also input your own Client code the user will use to access his dashboard.
Clientcode must always be unique. There shouldn’t be 2 or more users with the same Clientcode.
Please use this validation criteria for setting up a strong CLIENT CODE:
-1. At least one special letter: ! ” # $ % % / ( ) = ? + * ; . : – _ @
-2. At least one uppercase letter e.g. A, B, C, ….
-3. At least one number
This option is used to enable or disable this user access to Client Dashboard.
CLIENT NAME #
Here you can input the Client name that will be displayed within Client Dashboard and will be used on the Website.
SELECT WORDPRESS USER #
Here you can select a WordPress user that will be used in the website post meta such as Post Author after publishing a new post or commment. If you leave this field empty the default WordPress user will be set up ( eg. Administrator ).
You can also assign the same WordPress user to multiple Client users.
WordPress users are not created via Cldash options tab. If you need to add a new WordPress user please navigate to WordPress Admin > Users > Add New prior setting up the Client user.
Can this client user edit WordPress user settings? – Allow or disallow this client user to edit wordpress user details for user selected under the “Select WordPress user” field
SCREEN / FUNCTIONALITY ACCESS #
Select all Functionality that will be accessible in-app by this client.
- Analytics – Client user will have access to the Analitycs screen within his dashboard.
- Inquiries – Client user will have access to the Inquiries screen within his dashboard and will be able to see all the submitted contact forms sent via Divi contact form module or Caldera forms
- Products – Client user will have access to the Wocommerce products screen within his dashboard and will be able manage products.
- Orders – Client user will have access to the Wocommerce orders screen within his dashboard and will be able manage orders.
- Network (Switch website) – Client user will have access to the Switch websites screen within his dashboard.
- Comments – Client user will have access to the Comments screen within his dashboard and will be able to manage comment on the Website.
- Woocommerce product reviews – Client user will have access to the product reviews screen within his dashboard and will be able to manage Woocommerce reviews on the Website. This option will work if Woocomerce is installed. If you don’t use Woocomemrce its important to leave this field unchecked.
- Custom code – Client user will have access to the Custom code screen within his dashboard and will be able to input his own custom code ( eg. Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook pixel ). This option is used if you want to share a Client user to a Advertising agency that is managing your Marketing or SEO.
This way multiple users can be assigned for different website functionalities, and CLDASH will generate a User Dashboard according to the user functionality access.
POST TYPE ACCESS #
Here you can assign a post type that the user will have access to.
For example if you are using CLDASH to manage your Property listing website – You want Employee nr.1 to have access to Blog posts but you don’t want him to have access to Properties, and you want Employee nr.2 to have access to Properties but not to be able to access Blog posts. and vice versa.
This way multiple users can be assigned for different website content, and CLDASH will generate a User Dashboard according to the user access.
See settings within “Post types” tab to setup each post type.
ANALYTICS DASHBOARDS #
Here you can assign up to 5 analytics data to be displayed per user. All the data can be imported via Google Data Studio
Enable / Disable – quickly enable or disable this analytics
Title – Input your title for data screen
Embed link – Input your Google Data Studio link . Please visit Google Data Studio – documentation to get information on how to create report within Google Data Studio and obtain embed link
Google Ads example: https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/1V_5qergWqLd7uVqAr0k-ao9PdKlonAtp/page/VgD
Search Console example: https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/1K427H568PXrxrzMYU-9bC4Em-d8vMxHp/page/6zXD
Aditional info #
CLDASH will create up to 10 users with initial install. If you wish to add more users you can download plugin addon to enable more users ( free with premium licence).