Before installation: #
To installing Cldash please check that you have the correct requirements:
- Make sure you have the correct WordPress and Divi version installed. Also if you are installing it on a e-commerce site make sure you have the correct version of Woocommerece installed.
- Make sure you have installed the required plugins for CLDASH to work.
- Make sure you have downloaded CLDASH plugin
How to install CLDASH: #
Now that you’ve downloaded the CLDASH plugin .zip file, you are ready to upload it to your website.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin area.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Then click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and select the zip you downloaded from the email.
- Click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.