To access the plugin options screen please follow the instructions below:
- Log In to your WordPress admin
- Navigate to your WordPress admin area.
- Click CLDASH in the WordPress admin menu.
Here you can find all the options to confugure your Client Dasboards for your users.
All the options are divided into tabs :
- CLDASH – here you will find base information about the plugin and your APP – ID that you are going to need for support
- Client Users – here you can setup Client / Coworker users and assign functionalities and access to users
- In-App – her you can customize the look and feel of your Client Dashboard ( upload logos, custom code, colors…)
- Post types – here you can setup Post types that can be viewed or edited via Client Dashboard
- ACF – Client Dashboard is using Advanced custom Fields. Here you can setup options related to displaying custom fields.
- Woocommerce – here you can setup Client dashboard options related to Woocommerce plugin
- Network – here you can setup additional websites that will be accessible for client dashboard
- Agency – here you can setup everything related to you as developer or an agency
- Translation – here you can fully translate all the labels within Client Dashboard
- Upgrade – here you can manage your licence and plugin addons.
- Import / Export – here you can import and export all of your setting