Table of Contents
Post type listing screen #
After clicking on the desired post type from the navigation menu or widgets section – user will be redirected to the post type listing screen.
All of the posts for this post type will be shown in the data table.
Data table displays all posts with date published and actions that user can perform on each post.
- Post type label – Name of the post type that the user is currently viewing ( can be changed in CLDASH > Post type > Plural label )
- Add new ( + Add ) – Add new post ( this button will be displayed if the user has the permission to access this posts – can be changed CLDASH > Post type > Capabilities )
- Post type description – custom description that can be changed in CLDASH > Post type > Post type description
- Search – search posts by name / title or date – with this option user will be able to easily find the desired post
- Pagination – table initially shows 15 posts per page and you can navigate between pages.
Actions on each post ( can be changed in CLDASH > Post type > Capabilities ) :
- View – vie post
- Clone – duplicate/ clone the post
- Edit – edit post
- Delete – delete post